5 Easy Hacks for Bleach Creams you can do at Home
According to our skin type, we all have our way of dealing with facial hair. Best Bleach creams are well-known for their simple effectiveness when it comes to reducing the appearance of facial hair. Bleach cream is known to lighten facial hair and reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin, leading to an even complexion and a clear skin tone.
It is crucial to use bleach correctly to make sure we get the intended results. Not following proper methods can cause itchy skin or redness. Bleaching, when done correctly, is quick, simple, and uncomplicated, with long-lasting results. It is crucial to choose the right products and follow the correct procedure. Fresh N Joy gives you a wide range of the best bleach creams in Pakistan with the goodness of natural ingredients. That will help to brighten, soothe your skin, and prevent skin itchiness, irritation, and dryness.
- Peach and Aloe Vera Crème Bleach: contain Peach and Aloe Vera extractions that help to brighten, soothe your skin, and prevent skin itchiness, irritation, and dryness. It's an easy and fast way to lighten excess dark hair, so; it keeps your skin fresh and natural.
- Haldi Ubtan Crème Bleach: Easy and fast way to lighten excess dark hair, so it keeps your skin fresh and natural. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of Ubtan help soothe skin and clear spots. These properties are also helpful to prevent skin itchiness, irritation, and dryness.
Here are amazing hacks to getting started with bleaching at home correctly.
Wash Your Face:
The first step is to wash your face with cold water and use a mild face wash according to your skin type to remove impurities and dirt. It is also important to do a patch test on your hand before applying the bleach cream to your face. Fresh N Joy Detoxifying Charcoal Face Wash is the best face wash for oily skin in Pakistan. Designed to exfoliate your skin pores, remove dirt and work as an anti-pollutant hence absorbing excessive oil. It's an ideal face wash for oily skin and helps to keep your face fresh and healthy. You can use the Skin Lightening Strawberry & Papaya Best Face Wash for dry skin, loaded with Vitamin B3, suitable for discolouration and helps fight black/white spots on facial skin. It's best for dry skin and helps to purify, reduce dryness, itchiness, and redness.
Apply Bleach Cream:
After washing your face and doing a patch test, you can apply bleach to your face. Apply the bleach directly on your face in the direction of hair growth. Apply a thick coating to your forehead, cheeks, and neck, avoiding the under-eye region. If it goes into your eyes, rinse immediately with water. Apply a thin layer of bleach over the lips and leave it on for about fifteen minutes before rinsing with cold water. In the case of a hot summer, wash your face with cool water afterwards. Otherwise, use only regular tap water. Never use lukewarm or hot water.
Soothe Your Skin:
Some bleaching kits include additional face packs that help to soothe the skin's sensitivity. If you don't have such a pack, try this DIY. Mix some Multani mitti, rosewater, and sandalwood powder in a basin and apply it to your face for approximately 10 minutes before rinsing it off. Peach and Aloe Vera Crème Bleach include Peach and Aloe Vera extractions that help to brighten and soothe your skin.
Bleaching might cause your skin to become dry for a short period. You may also moisturize it to keep your skin firm and smooth. Use a very gentle moisturizer because the facial skin is one of the most sensitive and fragile parts. Bleaching is a rough procedure for the skin, so it requires extra care. Fresh N Joy Petroleum Jelly Blend Tube used for all skin types. It consists of a blended formula enriched with shea butter, cocoa butter, almond oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, and vitamin E. A moisturizing, skin softening, and pigmentation brightening blend gives your skin the love and care it needs.
Tips to keep in Mind after bleaching:
- Avoid the Sun: Do not step out in the sun immediately after bleaching your skin, as it might result in redness and irritation on the skin.
- Avoid Toners: Toners may cause itchy skin and irritation after bleaching, so it is best to avoid them for a time.
- Keep a Gap: Do not bleach very often. Try to keep a gap of a month, as it may not give the best results to the skin.
- Avoid bleaching after facial: Do not go for a facial immediately. If you must do both, then bleach your face first and then go for a facial.
- Avoid Heat: Do not face heat in any form for at least three to four hours after bleaching.
- Do not leave the bleach on your face for more than fifteen minutes.